Thursday 13 May 2010

End of Year Evaluation

So 1st year is at a end and well i have enjoyed the experience and getting to learn some intresting technuiqes and new programmes. The biggest effect to my skills now is knowing how to build a basic 3D character and rigging it to walk. This at first was a real struggle and still is in ways. But from the first time i first touch the programme i found my sefl a bit lost. Now i can go straight to work without trying to figure out what all these tabs mean.

I got to learn some Premiere Pro which is now one of my favorite programmes to do video editing along with After Effects. My photoshop skills have grown in my own personal way. I feel my strenghts are still in photoshop and 2d work not so much 3d.

This being said i am still very intrested in what i could do in the near future with the likes of Cinema 4D.

Now i will go about doing a few personal projects of mine that will be very artistic and not so much animation. I will also be making a new 3D model as i stated in the previous blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment