Wednesday 28 July 2010

Let him Dream


This piece had taken me a very long time around 6 hours i believe which is longer than most of my peices. But i have put alot into this. I am trying to make my work have more of a breath taken experence with the strong emotions through the use of colours and the vast vista. This is something i am going to be working on alot in due time.

The piece its self is based on a child looking for something. And the tree in the back ground is that certain thing. And the relevance to the tree and him, is that his Grandfather lies there. And to ever child's mind they embark on an epic journey to get there.

But there is more than that to this sad image. There is a whole back story to why he is looking and what made him start looking. The story is still on write up but as soon as it is finished i will post it up here for you all to read and tell me what you think.

I have also entered this into a competition located here




No comments:

Post a Comment