Saturday 20 November 2010

AE WORKS

After Effects is working again i figured out that for some strange reason the fist few frames would glitch the programme not letting me render my work or it would just crash after effects :/ Very bizzar but at least i have rendered what i have been creating :D

And here it is just like the other orb going across the scenery but this one has particles that will hit the floor and have a small beam coming form the back of it. All of the new effects have been done using the Trapcode plugins like Lux and Particular.


2 comments:

  1. the test looks good and thanks again for showing me the basics of how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks cool. I love the glow it reflects to the ground too as it moves, makes it look more realistic. Think I'm gonna love after effects!

    ReplyDelete