Tuesday 1 March 2011

Things driving me nuts


Am not very happy with this i need to slow it right down and make it move more natural. It looks as though the child is waving at the bear when in actual fact he is looking at his spear. After effects was being a pain in the behind all the way though this.

Apart from that i like the transition i will be using a few times were the particles become very dense and take over the screen.

But its nothing i cant fix just been irritating the living hell out of me this scene. The bears head is a bit slidey to which i don't like.

I am also working on music but i think i might just head to the performance academy and see if there is any violin wielding nut jobs there and see if they are willing to create a nice dream like sound for me.

My step by step is also done for effects and stuff thats about 12 pages in total the joys that was to write up. Trying to think of what else i need to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment