Monday 16 May 2011

WORK MIND!!

AAAAAAaaaallllrighty then my mind has been a little uninspired the last few days with hand in and all. But after a nice relaxing weekend of headaches and boredom i have found some! The Witcher 2 is out tomorrow and i feel like doing a piece about Geralt taking on a Zegul. So here is the first draft i have come up with.

Tell me what you all think please!

I have also realised that i have found my own personal way of how to draw the human body. I keep for some reason doing the sausage body one. But i have my own way which i seem to forget. I start of with a star shape. Yep a star person then i define the body from that. I might put up how i do this in a later post when Geralt is finished. Just a little step by step from the mind of Capitan Snugly bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment