Friday 23 April 2010

some oldeis/recent

These video's made me scream for more 3d animations simply for they were short and looked awsome. Mainly fight scenes and Video game trailers but they are definalty worth looking at.

First up The Wicther intro before the game menu. This was the one video that made me wont tolearn 3D animation for it is brillianlty done. The company CdProjectRed first ever title and its amazing. Based off the storys by Andrzej Sapkowski, Plus the main character is one of my all time favorite's Geralt of Rivia. The music is also outstanding Enjoy!



Secondly Neverwinter Nights 2 I love this one simply for i is really well done and the visual's are beautifully done.



Next up is Lineage 2 simple in the ways of the textures on certain things but highly detialed at the same time. As there is a manga feel to the aniamtion. This i like alot am may try in the future when i get used to Cinema 4D.



I shall leave it as that for now i will be posting my favorite character designs later.

No comments:

Post a Comment