Saturday 7 August 2010

His Final Journey update

His Final Journey has fully been drafted out. The script that is. I have a lot to start drawing and to work out what kind of media I will use and the approach I will do for this animation. My estimate time to get this animation fully completed is maybe around a year with college on top of it. That is if all goes well. I have to choose a certain segment of this entire animation for basic concepts on how the animation will look and how the animation will work. Also since I would not be able to get this entire animation done for my current project.

I haven't though of the sounds I will use yet but I know it will only be sound effects of the surrounding area and the music there is going to be no narration or voices. I wont the viewer to decide on what they are saying and the full reason behind the animation.

I will keep you all posted on any changes and the segment I will be choosing for my course. I will also upload the test animations and you can tell me what you think. At this moment in time I am thinking of making the animation more like a graphic novel. So I can really concentrate creating a really beautiful animation.

I have also decided to just keep the child's name as child. This can give the audience a bit more of a connection and actually name the child what they wish. Making it there own story but not at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment