Monday 9 August 2010

Update "His Final Journey"

I have begun my next piece and its called Becoming Friends! This piece is about when the boy is surrounded by fear in the middle of the woods and a loverly glowing butterfly flutters to him creating mass amount of light.

This light giving the you boy something to hope for. As like most children they can make friends with anything even thin air so I decided to pair the two together. :D

With the way that iv been doing my work and uploading is kind of muddled up since i havent even done the begining of the childs adventure through "His Final Journey". But ounce it is all done i will put them in the right order and upload some of the boys characters sheets and the butterfly's. Even though the first and only butterfly i drew up is my final chose hahah only messed with the colours.

But keep and eye out this week i will be trying to get a lot done but for today am being lazy since am tired hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment