Thursday 9 September 2010

His Final Journey Update!

OK its been awhile since I have updated anything on this and the reason for this is I am trying to work out new designs that will benefit the animation in the movement side of things. The other character "short and fat one" looks cool but will cause problems for my animation on the way the character has to move in some of the scenes. Plus I am trying to create a new look for the animation were each frame wont take me hours to complete. This is and obvious one for many reasons.

I am still going to be creating the scenes as highly detailed illustration to go along side with it and hopefully if every thing turns out the way am hoping it to i will be trying to get in printed in as a art book with the animation and tutorials of how i created the work.

:floating:

No comments:

Post a Comment