Friday 28 January 2011

Needs Sleep

Been up and down all week and now i need sleep and alot of it. My eyes are sizzerling from looking at a computer screen for a solid week, and well i dont want what i had about a year ago. I have half my story boards and half my animatic done. Once again i think i may have been to ambitious with this one. I should have narrowed it down a little. But this is not the problem entirely iv been ill for a good week with the room decided to spin when it feels like it and making me look like a drunk trying to walk up the street.

I think this project is going to be the death of me along with other ongoing projects and on top of this my crappy job i have to go to every night.... the joys.

For the last couple of nights iv had my parents come in and tell to get to sleep for the time iv been up doing my work it terrible really since my dad starts work at 4am.

Any ways rant over i need to get my head in gear again so i shall pull a time plan up over the weekend for what i should start on first.

Plus am back on my adventure to Keltie Cochrane now am only working on the secret project that every one knows about since its not very secret... to a Thursday and i shall only work on it on Thursdays so i can get this main project tip top and looking sexy. I shall also be working on this secret project that every one knows about at Keltie Cochrane its self, closely with Ian and Richard so we can get it in the bag.

Here are my story boards so far iv already chopped about four frames out due to it drawing it out to long. Since i have another 2 - 3 pages to do i may need to chop some more out so i dont have to much to animate. I need to make sure i can get it looking pretty in the time i have plus i need time for sound design.





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work brah, you got the anamatic done yet?

    Yo follow me aswell bro

    http://seedypete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete