Wednesday 2 February 2011

The map of the world

Here is a map that i tried to make the map look as if a child had done it. I think the textures of the brushes need to look more like crayon and a bit more scruffy.

I also drafted up a concept of the testicles/roots that try to grab the child when the child wonders through the forest. Making it look as though the roots are evil and trying to drag him down to hell but in a actual fact its just the roots trying to get rid of this body that is not meant to exist in the world.


On Tuesday i also did my presentation which personally i could have done loads better. I shuddered with some words and forgot my lines. Even though i know the story inside out i was not happy with my self. Even though i still got a nice respectable score of 7/10. Compared to my first presentation of this idea i nailed it with a few mistakes.




4 comments:

  1. "also drafted up a concept of the testicles that try to grab the child"


    lolwut

    ReplyDelete
  2. your compass should be north east, south west, i like the tentacles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the lovely comments hahah and its ment to be done by a child still needs tweaks and make it more child like. Yeah i got carried away with the tentacles might be a pain to animate but i may be able to do it :D

    ReplyDelete