Friday 1 October 2010

New book :)

I got my new art book to add to my collection today :D The Art of Uncharted 2 Among Thieves!
And yes Naughty Dog are the creaters and this book is amazing! Iv always looked up to these guys along side the likes of OddWorld! I also managed to get my grubby hands on a dead risen 2 one not much in there but there is some good stuff.

I will be working out what i need to submitt to which module out of all the work i have. I am also working on a few test so i will update the stats on them as i go along. The layout sheets are almost completed which am happy about.

The music side is still gritty and i havent really touched it much but i have started something, will leave it for a while so i can grab the feel and motion of the animation its self to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment