Friday 8 October 2010

Through out this week i have been making teddy bear walk and climb cycles which i still need to test to see if they look ok. On top of this i have been refining my layout sheet still need to do the expression's sheet to smooth out the images.

I have started to do some file management to organize my modules. I still need to decide were a lot of my concept work will be placed in a certain module.

I will be redoing my t-shirt again due to the image being to small on the t-shirt and the image being a bit to dark to work out. I will also be making a few more posters. All of this is done in my spare time and its all for my marketing of my work to try and get my awareness up with world!

I will need to start a strict time table to manage my testing times and my character animation so i can find out which looks the best and what will take less time but still get the style i am going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment