Wednesday 6 October 2010

T-shirts and stuffffffffff!!!!!!!!!



I have started to do my line test's for my teddy's walk cycle! They seem to be okay so far but i will creating 2 different types of walk cycles just to see what the best one looks like for the character.

On top of this i have been doing my research even though its going slow just trying to find good examples of what i wont to do, but seems there is a very few amount of animations that are easy to find. So i will have to go about looking at different ways people have approached certain way of animation such as cut out and stop motion.

Plus as something that only took me a few minuets to do i have created a nice little t-shirt design which i will get printed off soon and will post a picture of it's gloriousness...



No comments:

Post a Comment