Tuesday 12 October 2010

Time to Go


This piece is along the same theme and idea of the other recent piece i have done. Instead of seeing the poor child running for his life or looking serious, i though "hell everyone needs to be happy". So i have started to make a series of the child playing with his teddy "plush". They seem to be going well and i have also decided to make new vegetation for the piece and will be put into the animation.

This gives more work for my self but i feel it will give the animation that little bit more of life to it. These will only be implemented if i have enough time.

I also have made my assets for my after effects test's to see how the character moves with ik chains and puppet pins. These will hopefully be up by the end of the week. I also have teddy "plush" walk and climb to put under the dragons eyes to see if it looks worthy or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment